We live in a technologically focused world. In fact, the internet is such an integral part of our lives that most can't imagine a time when it wasn't so. The main thing to remember concerning a website is simple - it's your online calling card. If you want to ensure that your company is able to succeed, you simply can't ignore the importance of a website.
A Need You Can't Overlook
For businesses, it's vital to have a website - and companies are recognizing this fact. In 2016, roughly 50% of businesses had no website for their company. But the following year, that number had dropped - only 29% of businesses lacked a website. With more people using the internet to research companies, shop online, and more, the simple fact is that there has never been a better time to invest in a website and ensure that you have a strong online presence.
Why It's So Important
No matter the size of your business or what its focus is, a website is vital for its success. Here are 25 huge reasons why you must have a website.
1. It can be an online brochure or catalog that makes it easier to showcase your goods or services.
2. You'll reach a much larger market than if you had no web presence.
3. Your business never closes when you have a website. No matter what time it is, people can see your site and see what you have to offer them.
4. The internet makes it easier to connect with new clients and attract new leads.
5. It's expected. Roughly ¾ of the world has access to the net, and they expect to be able to find out more about you online.
6. Your website turns your business into a global one.
7. It can save you money on marketing.
9. It's easy to educate clients about your products, services, and company thanks to a website. They can use the site to quickly get a look at your business.
10. It increases your business credibility.
11. You can use the website as a showcase for everything that you have accomplished.
12. It will become the center of all your marketing efforts
13. It serves as social proof, allowing you to showcase client testimonials.
14. It makes it easier to improve customer support levels.
The Site You Deserve
Getting the best possible online presence is important, and for those who are ready to stand out online and really grow their company, a website that is well designed is a must. We can help you get that website and get traffic. Contact ignitedLOCAL today to find out more about what our team can do for you and your business.